TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I am married to my husband who has TN status and works in California. We are a same-sex Canadian couple can I now apply for a TD status (since the DOMA has been struck down)?
Yes, same sex couples can now apply for the TD visa as dependants of TD visa holders.
Since DOMA has been repealed we have been helping same sex couples with various immigration visas.
Email us at email@example.com if you want to get your application started.
Submitted by: Ronny G. of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens