Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status
I am married to my husband who has TN status and works in California. We are a same-sex Canadian couple can I now apply for a TD status (since the DOMA has been struck down)?
Yes, same sex couples can now apply for the TD visa as dependants of TD visa holders.
Since DOMA has been repealed we have been helping same sex couples with various immigration visas.
Email us at email@example.com if you want to get your application started.
Submitted by: Ronny G. of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- Can You Get TN Visa to Work as a Chef/Cook?