Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed
Phone: 1-800-471-6326 Skype id: tnvisaexpert
Place Order
Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed

Reside in the U.S. Permanently

Residing In The U.S.-Make It Happen

There are many options for people to reside in the U.S., but most people attempt to obtain a long-term visa without considering other options, such as simply obtaining a visa that will enable you to live and work in the U.S.

People don’t realize this, but once they are legally residing in the U.S., a wide variety of possibilities become available that would not have been available had they chosen to wait for a long-term visa option.

Options That May Become Available Once You Are Residing In The U.S.:

  • Your company finds you invaluable and is willing to sponsor your Green Card
  • You find a company who will sponsor your Green Card
  • You have an idea and decide to start a business
  • You find an opportunity to become a partner or purchase an existing business
  • You decide to further your education
  • You meet someone special and decide to get married

Your first and only objective to residing in the U.S. is to get here.

I’m in The U.S., How Do I Stay Permanently?

Once you are living in the U.S. with your TN Visa or other type of visa, numerous options become available to you. One of the common scenarios that occurs when people are living and working in the U.S., is they meet that special someone and get married.

Most people do not realize the wide variety of their options because they attempt to determine solutions by themselves or from the experiences of others. Each person’s situation is different and the best way to determine your full range of options is to speak with an experienced Immigration Attorney.

TN Visa Expert has created relationships with lawyers who are willing to assist you in determining the best option for you to reside in the U.S. For a list of Immigration Attorneys that can help you realize your dreams of permanently residing in the U.S. click here.