marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


I came on a K1 Visa and it has expired. Can I still apply for the adjustment of status?


Yes, but you need to move forward carefully and apply with the correct supporting documents. Use the Visa Streamline - Adjustment of Status. We will help you complete your application correctly and get your K1 Visa. Click here to start or email us at

Submitted by: Isabella M. of Vista, California