TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I'm currently married to a U.S. citizen, living in the U.S and have overstayed on my J-1 visa. Can I still obtain my Adjustment of Status?


You may qualify for the Adjustment of Status, but we will need to better understand your situation. If everything else looks good, we will just need to prepare your documentation a little differently and prepare you for the marriage interview. You should then get your Green card.

Contact us at with details of your situation.

Submitted by: R. Gomez of Dallas, Texas, USA