marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

My boyfriend is in the U.S. on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), can we get married and start the Adjustment of Status?


You can apply for the Adjustment of Status while on a tourist visa via the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) or ESTA but you must apply with care.

You have 2 issues you must address in your Adjustment of Status application:
1. Ensuring you submit your application with the correct supporting documents.
2. The intention of fraudulent intent since they entered on a visitor visa.

The Visa Streamline System - Adjustment of Status service ($749) can help you with your application to correctly address these two issues and avoid any delays or denials with your Green card. Contact us at to get started or click here to start immediately.

IMPORTANT: If the visitor visa has expired, they may still qualify to apply for the adjustment of status, send us an email at:

Watch this video to determine if you can save money with your application and if you have any red flags.

Submitted by: Kelly V. of Vista, California