marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

I am a US citizen and met a Filipino woman. We want to get married and live in the U.S. Can I get a K1 fiance visa or a different marriage visa?


If you want to be together quickly with the shortest time apart it is best to apply for a K1 Fiance Visa. It will your your fiance to enter the U.S. within 4-7 months. You can get a civil marriage and then apply for your Green card. You can have a proper wedding ceremony later at your convenience.

Submitted by: Nasir S. of Santa Barbara, California, USA

More K1 Fiance Visa Questions