marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

I received my second NOA (Notice of Action) I-797 for my K1 Visa. What should I do?


This is great news. Now that the application has been approved, it is being sent to the NVC (National Visa Center).

Follow the instructions on the I-797 which is to phone NVC after 30 days if they have not contacted you..

Remember, your patience will be tested, so be as patient as possible..

If you want to some interview preparation support due to your situation, email us at

Submitted by: Mitch F. of San Francisco, California, USA