Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed
Phone: 1-800-471-6326 Skype id: tnvisaexpert
Place Order
Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed

I am in Palau and the U.S. embassy in my country does not process K1 fiance visas. Where do I go for my K1 visa?


FAQ image

Aw, that’s a tough spot to be in! So, since the U.S. embassy in Palau isn’t doing the K1 visa hustle, you’ve got to do a little hop to a neighboring country that’s on board with it. The closest spots where they process these visas are Manila, Philippines, and Majuro, Marshall Islands.

I get it, it’s a bit of a trek to get there, but it’s the only route to get that K1 visa sorted. Once you touch down at either the embassy in Manila or Majuro, it’s all about following the same steps as any other K1 visa applicant.

Here’s the lowdown on what to expect:

  • First up, file Form I-129F – that’s your Petition for Alien Fiancé(e). Send that puppy off to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
  • Round up your backup docs – birth certificate, passport, police certificates, and any financial paperwork they ask for.
  • Next stop, interview town! Once they’ve gone through your application, you’ll get the invite for an interview at the embassy.

If all goes smooth, voila! You’ll get that K1 visa in your mitts. Remember, you’ve got 90 days from then to swoop into the United States.

I know, it’s a handful, but I hope this gives you the scoop. If you’ve got any more head-scratchers, feel free to fire away – the visa gurus, as I like to call them. Shoot them an email at or give’em a ring at 800-471-6326. They’re like your trusty guides in this immigration maze!

Submitted by: Pauline S. of Koror, Palau

More K1 Fiance Visa Questions about US Embassy Not Processing K1 Visa