marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


I am a Canadian in the U.S. as a visitor and decided to marry my boyfriend in 4 months. Can I get my green card by applying for the adjustment of status?


Yes with care. If you have been in the U.S. longer than 60 days and have decided to get married, you can apply for your adjustment of status. But if you are in the U.S. less than 30 days, your marriage visa application may get classified as fradulent so you need file for a different visa. Contact us at Consider obtaining the Visa Streamline System to help you complete your application and avoid high lawyer fees. $749. Learn about Adjustment of Status

Submitted by: Caroline Z. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada