TN Visa Expert Kit Product Highlights
TN Visa Overview
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) enables Canadians to work in the U.S. The visa obtained is called the TN Visa. This visa is easier to obtain than other visas, however your TN Visa Application requires the proper paperwork, showing you qualify for the TN Visa.
TN Visa also enables Americans to work in the U.S. and Mexicans to work in the U.S. The TN Visa Expert Kit works for three of these situations, though the majority of people applying for the TN Visa are Canadians who wish to work in the U.S.
The most important aspects of the TN Visa Application which can mean the difference between success and denial is:
- Ensuring the applicant's job title and job description qualify as specified by the NAFTA Agreement
- Ensuring the applicant has the correct qualifications
- The applicant's Employer Letter contains all the required information
- The applicant realizes the approval process is subjective - the approval is determined by the Immigration Officer
- The applicant is prepared for the informal border interview with the Immigration Officer
Product Summary: TN Visa Expert Application Kit
TN Visa Expert's goal is to help Canadians obtain their TN Visa and work in the U.S. The process is not complicated but due to the subjective nature, the application needs to be thorough and easily understood by the Immigration Officer.
Our objective is to simplify the creation of the TN Visa Application, ensure a valid application is created, and to prepare the applicant for the informal border interview.
Here is an overview of what we provide in the TN Visa Expert Kit:
- We list the most common mistakes people make and how to avoid them
- We provide a Template Employer Letter which can be used for all occupations
- We then include useful Sample TN Visa Employer Letters from a wide range of occupations
- We provide simple step-by-step Instructions on how to quickly and professionally create the TN Visa Employer Letter
- We explain why a job title is important and how to choose the right one
- We explain what to do if your employer is unwilling to change the Job Title
- We help the applicant determine if their Job Description is in compliance with the NAFTA agreement
- We provide information to help the applicant determine if they qualify
- Normally a degree is required, but if the applicant qualifies we'll we show them ways how they can still obtain a TN Visa
- We include a concise list of what documentation is required to apply. We include checklists so they do not forget
- We include detailed information on how to answer questions asked at the border
- We provide information on how to get the TD Visa for their dependents (wife and children)
- We also include the official TN Visa Job List, Border Port of Entries and Official INS Application Forms
- There is also information on how to renew the TN Visa and the dependent's TD Visa