TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Can I get a TN Visa after an H-1B visa? I have had two H-1B visas and now need to leave for one year. How can I get a TN Visa?
Yes, you can get a TN Visa after the H-1B visa. You simply leave the country and upon re-entry apply for your TN Visa. Remember, the TN Visa has temporary intention, so you may have to show ties to Canada.
Submitted by: Jenny W. of Kelowna, B.C., Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- Have You Apply for a New TN Visa if Existing One Has Not Expired? – TN Visa Expert
- What to Do If TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Salary Requirements | How To Apply For a TN Visa?