TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

Do I have to return to Canada to apply for a TN Visa with a new employer or can I go to the New York airport (JFK)?


If you are applying for a new TN Visa with an employer for the first time, you need to leave the country and apply upon re-entry. You can only apply at an airport when you are entering the US from abroad and going through U.S. Customs.

Submitted by: Stacy C. of San Francisco, California, USA