Do I qualify for the TN Visa, I am a chiropractor?
No, but you may have other options. Chiropractor is not on the official NAFTA Job List. You may be able to qualify for a different visa if you wished to open your own Chiropractor business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this option.
Submitted by: A. Husted of San Clemente, California
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa