TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I finished my nursing studies in the U.S. Do I still need a Visa screen certificate before applying for the TN Visa?
No. The purpose of the Visa Screen certificate is to ensure your nursing education from abroad meets the U.S. standards as well as your English is at an acceptable level.
If you have studied here in the U.S. then there is no need for the Visa Screen.
For more information read the TN Visa Requirements for Nurses
Submitted by: Diane K. of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert