I finished my nursing studies in the U.S. Do I still need a Visa screen certificate before applying for the TN Visa?
No. The purpose of the Visa Screen certificate is to ensure your nursing education from abroad meets the U.S. standards as well as your English is at an acceptable level.
If you have studied here in the U.S. then there is no need for the Visa Screen.
For more information read the TN Visa Requirements for Nurses
Submitted by: Diane K. of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions about the topic TN Visa Qualification for Nurses with University Education
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- Can You Get TN Visa to Work as a Chef/Cook?