TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I have a PhD from Canada and a Bachelor degree of Medicine from Thailand. Do I still need to get a credential evaluation?
No it is not required.
However, since the TN Visa is a subjective visa, it is safer to get your credentials evaluated. It is not required because your PhD degree is from Canada.
Use the TN Visa Expert Kit – Platinum Edition to help you complete your TN Visa application letter. Follow the step by step instructions and use the custom sample letter to help you create a valid letter. Remember to read the Border Interview chapter so you are prepared for the border interview and do not make mistakes at the border to be denied.
You can download the TN Visa Expert Kit here: http://www.tnvisaexpert.com/products/
Submitted by: Jessie R. of Vancouver, B.C., Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert