I have a PhD from Canada and a Bachelor degree of Medicine from Thailand. Do I still need to get a credential evaluation?
No it is not required.
However, since the TN Visa is a subjective visa, it is safer to get your credentials evaluated. It is not required because your PhD degree is from Canada.
Use the TN Visa Expert Kit – Platinum Edition to help you complete your TN Visa application letter. Follow the step by step instructions and use the custom sample letter to help you create a valid letter. Remember to read the Border Interview chapter so you are prepared for the border interview and do not make mistakes at the border to be denied.
You can download the TN Visa Expert Kit here: http://www.tnvisaexpert.com/products/
Submitted by: Jessie R. of Vancouver, B.C., Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa