Can I get a TN Visa as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)?
No. Unfortunately you are not able to get a TN Visa for this occupation, it is not part of the NAFTA Job List.
Submitted by: Kim of Hamilton, Ontario
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa