TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

Question: We need a translator for our Adjustment of Status marriage interview. Can I request a translator? My spouse does not speak English very well.


FAQ image According to the the Adjudicator's Field Manual, if your spouse exhibits difficulty in speaking or understanding English arrangements can be made for an interpretor.

It is recommended the interpreter not be a friend or relative, but this is at the discretion of the Immigration Officer. A USCIS or DHS employee can also be an interpreter. Bring an interpreter if you can otherwise ask for one.

Submitted by: Stacy V. of Detroit, Michigan, USA

More Adjustment Of Status Questions