marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


I am a US citizen. I am considering a permanent move back to the USA with my boyfriend. What are our options for his Green card?


If your boyfriend is already in the U.S. and you get married in the U.S., then you can apply for the Adjustment of Status. If he is out of the country then you can apply for the K1 Fiance Visa. K3 Visa or CR1 Visa is also an option if you are already married. Email us at to help you choose your best option.

Submitted by: Nancy M. of Mexico City, Mexico