TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I was denied my TN Visa, can I try again at a different border crossing? Will I be denied again?
Do not do this! When your initial TN Visa request has been denied you don’t want to simply reapply at a different border crossing (port of entry).
When your TN Visa is denied, always ask the Immigration Officer questions and clarify exactly why they are denying your TN1 visa. Be polite. Be sure you understand why you are being denied.
Read their badge and write down the Immigration Officer’s name if you can.
Once you have this information, email us at email@example.com and we will help you determine what to do so you can successfully obtain your TN Visa when you apply the next time.
Submitted by: Jessy B. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- Transcripts For TN Visa Application – TN Visa Expert
- Can I Qualify for the Green Card With TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter? – TN Visa Expert